Monday, March 10, 2008

Declaration

Love is needed in our lives and it’s usually found everywhere. It’s found within our friendships we make, within parents, husband and wives, families, and couples, even if it’s not said on a daily basis or not even at all it’s still. "Love is a condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own."
One day sitting in the train station waiting to go to Boston with my friend I see a couple sitting near us and I can clearly see her crying and her hugging him not wanting him to leave her. I’m thinking what can I do my concept on? I have only a couple days to figure this out. I look around and see a mother feeding her 2 year old daughter some food then to my left I see friends hugging each other after they just came from the train. Then I realize I can do my concept on love, but different types such as friendship, mother-daughter, family, couples, etc.

1 comment:

Taylor M. said...

I really like your concept it is so involved and can really be taken in so many different directions. Good choice!