Wednesday, May 21, 2008

What would do if I sang out of tune,Would you stand up and walk out on me.Lend me your ears and I'll sing you a song,And I'll try not to sing out of key.Oh I get by with a little help from my friends,He gets high with a little help from his friends,Oh I'm gonna try with a little help from my friends. What do I do when my love is away.(Does it worry you to be alone)How do I feel by the end of the day(Are you sad because you're on your own)No, I get by with a little help from my friends,Mmm I get high with a little help from my friends,Mmm I'm gonna to try with a little help from my friendsDo you need anybody?I need somebody to love.Could it be anybody?I want somebody to love.Would you believe in a love at first sight?Yes I'm certain that it happens all the time.What do you see when you turn out the light?I can't tell you, but I know it's mine.Oh I get by with a little help from my friends,Mmm I get high with a little help from my friends,Oh I'm gonna try with a little help from my friendsDo you need anybody?I need someone to love.Could it be anybody?I want somebody to loveOh... I get by with a little help from my friends,I'm gonna try with a little help from my friendsI get high with a little help from my friendsYes I get by with a little help from my friends,with a little help from my friends

No comments: